In partnership with KOMET SERVICE®, we are focused on providing high value custom solid carbide drills and coolant through drills with high performance, sophisticated drill tip geometry. We will support you with the design of custom carbide coolant fed step drills. Special solid carbide step drills to your diameters and lengths can be configured. Quickly configure your specific coolant fed tool geometries to meet your needs. You can use the inquiry form below to receive your personalized quote, or simply contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-981-8927 with your coolant through step drill requirement. No matter what your requirements, we can make a tool that will exceed expectations.
Our partnership with KOMET SERVICE®, provides customers with high performance coolant fed carbide drill tools manufactured quickly and competitively by Ekstrom Carlson to KOMET standards and quality requirements. Performance standards are based on the KOMET KUB® Drillmax high performance drill tip standard. Some options include:
- Metric shank diameter: 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm, and other shank diameters for coolant through drills.
- English shank diameters: 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, and other shank diameters.
- High performance solid carbide drill point, right hand standard. Left hand also available.
- 4 chamfers for high-precision drilling and alignment
- Drill length/diameter ratios of 5xD and 7-8xD. Longer lengths available special to 30xD.
- Optimized, special cutting flutes permit ideal chip removal and perfect machining results.
- High performance coatings as required.
- Internal coolant supply holes for the drill
- Standard point angle 140 degrees, Helix angle 30 degrees
Step Drill Inquiry Forms
Click the step drill images to download the inquiry form for each Step Drill type. Or you can download the entire brochure here:Download the Brochure