“Flexi-Mist” Standard output units use our exclusive developed “Loc-Line” Positioner. Individual needle valves precisely control air and coolant ratio. The basic unit includes: 3″ straight nozzle, a 12″ or 18″ Loc-Line nozzle positioner, valve body assembly, 60-lb. pull magnetic base, and 5′ liquid line with filter.
- 12 Inch or 18″ flexible plastic loc-line.
- Individual needle brass valves to precisely control air and coolant ratio.
- Round 60# magnetic base.
- 3 inch stainless steel mist generating nozzle as standard.
- 5 foot liquid line with filter.
- Round magnet can be removed so unit can be hard mounted with two screws.
- Hi-Flow units develop equal and up to nine times more output then standard output models.
- Hi-Flow models utilize an 18″ or 24″ flexible metal nozzle positioner.
- Hi-Flow basic nozzle is a straight 5″ nozzle.
- Optional 45 degree or 90 degree Hi-flow nozzles are available.
- On/off levers are available for both standard output and Hi-flow.