Instant on/off models are complete units that incorporate a pair of electronic operated solenoid valves to start and stop mist application. When the solenoid valves open, air and coolant is allowed to flow through the unit creating spray mist at the nozzle tip. When the solenoids close, air and coolant flow is halted, stopping mist application. Unit sprays only when needed, eliminating waste and overspray.
- 4 foot stainless steel air/coolant lines.
- Individual needle brass valves to precisely control air and coolant ratio.
- Mounting clips for nozzles.
- 5 inch stainless steel mist generating nozzle with 45 degree offset as standard.
- Dual solenoids 110VAC or 24VDC assembled on a mounting plate
- 5 foot coolant supply line and 2 gallon rectangular steel tank epoxy coated with standard nozzles.
- 5 foot coolant supply line and 5 gallon plastic round tank with high output nozzles.
- Magnets in lieu of mounting clips are optional.
- Hi-Flow units develop equal and up to nine times more output then standard output models.
- Hi-Flow basic nozzle is a straight 5″ nozzle with 45 degree offset as standard.
- Optional straight or 90 degree Hi-flow nozzles are available.