Here is why Mistic 2000 Lube Dispensers are considered the most efficient for applying Vegetable-based and Synthetic Lubricants for all machine operations. These units are also used with standard coolant mist where smaller tanks are preferred.
- Simple Design top quality features and highest cooling/lubricating performance for all machining operations.
- Continuous-Output delivers an un-interrupted flow of lubricant throughout the cut, providing the tool with even coverage protection. Thus, eliminates random spitting of lubricant that may leave dry areas and hot spots.
- Limited-Flow provides precise control of lubricant, applying as little as a few ounces per eight hour shift. Eliminates fogging, waste, and overuse.
- Chill lube units chill the lubricant at point of application.
- 0.3 CFM Air uses only .3 CFM of air at 90 PSI per outlet.
- Curved Nozzle Tip Design gets lube deep into drilled/tapped holes.
- Optional manual ON/OFF lever control for your convenience. Once you have the air and liquid controls set for the desired amount of lubricant, simply lift the lever to start and stop the flow of lubrication… Or… add our electric solenoid for automatic operation. Specify voltage 110VAC-60Hz, or 24VDC.
- 3″ stainless steel nozzle with 45 degree curved tip
- 65 lb. pull mounting magnet for simple unit mounting
- Mounting bracket for permanent mounting (except models 1F, 1FL, and 1FS)
- Limited-flow needle valves for precise control of air and liquid output
- Durable 8 once acrylic reservoir with filling funnel