Above is a spindle which features a precision duplex bearing set on the front side and single precision bearing on the rear side with extended tool holding shaft and drive pulley (not shown).
We offer various types of spindles (pulley spindles, block spindles, cartridge spindles, grinding spindles, milling spindles, drilling spindles, routing spindles, etc…) in various configurations and sizes. We have standard sizes and can make custom spindles to meet your specific requirements. This spindle, and our standard spindles can be adapted to various shaft configurations.
If you provide the application details, we can run a bearing life calculation and make recommendations to achieve the best spindle performance.
- Integral motor arrangment for specials
- Speeds up to 80,000 RPM
- Precision bearings
- Standard bearings
- High speed configurations
- Ceramic bearings
- Triplex set of bearings in the front
- Duplex set of bearings in the rear
- Grease for life sealed bearings
- Oil mist lubrication is optional
- C style face for mounting is optional
- Special spindle nose configurations
- Various sizes to accept various horsepowers
- Dynamic balance to ISO G2.5, or better
- Precision ground shafting is standard
- Optional Brakes & Mounting Plates