O Flute Router Bits Designed for Plastics and Aluminum (Click here to shop our webstore)
Choose from any of our high-quality router bits. Whatever your size or application requirements, we have the router bit you need.
Plastic • Straight flute O flute and V flute router bits for hard and soft plastics.
Plastic and Aluminum • Spiral O flute router bits for plastics and aluminum.
Woodworking • Straight and spiral router bits for woodworking.
Why Choose O Flutes and Router Bits for Plastics and Aluminum
- Curls and breaks chip correctly during machining process.
- Geometries provide excellent finish.
- Higher speed machining.
- Straight flutes are good for irregular shaped parts that are hard to fixture. Use a vacuum.
- Upcut spirals pull chip towards spindle – better plunging than straight. Good for flat sheet or block applications.
- Downcut spiral push chip away from spindle pushing product against fixture.
- 1 flute best choice for most applications and small diameters.
- 2 flute good for 3/8″ and larger diameters and cleaner bottom finish when slotting. 2 flutes are a stronger tool than a 1 flute.