CNC programmer – Anca CNC Tool Grinder Programmer / Operator
Immediate need for a person to be involved in programming, setting up, and operating our Anca tool grinders.
CNC mill programmers with 3 plus years experience in hard programming may apply. Must have programming experience to be considered. Preferred to have 5+ years Anca experience but will consider a capable CNC programmer / machinist with skill and long term career goals
- Anca cnc tool grinding experience in programming, setup, and operation preferred. This includes new tools designed from scratch, new tools already designed, and tool sharpening. Manufacture endmills and router bits to specification as directed by company. Cutting tool grinding and regrinding experience preferred.
- 50 hours per week.
- Consistent performance and attendance is required
- Pay depends upon qualifications. We offer a 401K plan, health insurance, holidays.
- Please email your resume for consideration.
Ekstrom Carlson is looking for a new team member to train in this exciting career opportunity. We have a need for an individual who can learn our technical product and services offering support to our customers and involvement with our internal manufacturing operations. This position offers growth potential to be a leader in our company.
Products include spindle repair and new spindle manufacturing, cutting tool sharpening and manufacturing of new endmills, drills, router bits, and other cutting tools offered to the metalworking, woodworking, and plastics industry. We also manufacture a coolant mist spray system for cutting tools and sell saw motors and router motors.
Activities and qualifications may include some or all of the below:
- Quoting and managing orders for new motors, repairs, and cutting tools – a technical background is required
- Studying and learning the design of cutting tools. Possibly learning programming for CNC machines making carbide tools to assist manufacturing
- Establishing an ERP system for tracking jobs and costs
- Purchasing items from vendors
- Possible re-establishment of our ISO 9001 quality system, or similar
- SolidWorks background knowledge helpful
- Excellent communication skills required along with a professional and courteous demeanor
- Exceptional writing skills required – mostly emails
- Associates degree or higher preferred in a mechanical field
- Honesty, integrity, and professionalism is required.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks, Solidworks preferred
Experience required – 0 years to experienced. We can train a college graduate with a technical mechanical background.
Ekstrom Carlson offers:
*Growing company focused on aggressively expanding into the future, intending to double sales in the next 3 years.
*Long term career opportunity. We are a small business offering opportunity to capable insiders for future movement into the next position that will allow us to grow our business together.
*Training internally, and externally, as required to provide you the skills required to grow in this field.
*Hours – 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM to start, possibly moving to 6 AM to 4 PM depending on workload as required. Day shift only. We do not operate a 2nd or 3rd shift and we do not work weekends.
*Medical benefits, holidays, vacation days, and 401K included.
*Quarterly profit bonuses tied to sales dollars and individual performance.
*Air conditioned, clean air environment.Download the Application