Below is a recent summary of a Umbra Eurospindle 7.5kW spindle repair completed for one of our customers. The customer called in with referencing bad spindle bearings and sent the spindle in for his free inspection. Inspection indicated no furter damage and the standard high precision repair was quoted.[hr] [twocol_one]
***Eurospindle, M4511006, 7.5kW, 20000rpm, 220/380v, 333 Hz
- DR7000008 Lower bearing 1
- DR7000057 Upper bearing 1
- DR7000087 Dynamic Balance Rotating Part 1
- DR7000041 Spindle Repair Labor And Assy
***Repair proposal R2011332[/twocol_one_last] [hr]
We are pleased to provide our repair proposal for the subject unit.
- The spindle journal diameters show no appreciable wear and are acceptable for proper bearing fits.
- The upper bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The lower bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The taper runout is acceptable. Our proposal provides no repair to the spindle taper.
- The upper and lower bearings show some wear on the inner and outer diameters.
- The stator passed the phase and insulation tests.
- The unit will be assembled and tested.
- Lead-time is 7-9 days.
Complete this form for a custom quote – Inspections are free