Below is a recent summary of a GMN TSE100 spindle repair completed for one of our customers. The customer called in referencing a spindle bearing problem running rough with excessive axial runout and sent the spindle in for his free inspection. Inspection indicated no further damage and the standard high precision repair was quoted.[hr] [twocol_one]
GMN, TSE 100-10000/25, R363022
2.5kW, 9670rpm, 350v
Repair Project R2011322[/twocol_one_last] [hr]
- The spindle journal diameters show no appreciable wear and are acceptable for proper bearing fits.
- The upper bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The lower bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The upper and lower bearings show some wear on the inner and outer diameters. New bearings will help eliminate the end play.
- The unit will be assembled and tested.
Complete this form for a custom quote – Inspections are free