Below is a recent summary of a GMN TSE205 spindle repair completed for one of our customers. The customer called in referencing a seized spindle bearing with excessive axial runout and sent the spindle in for his free inspection. Inspection indicated no furter damage and the standard high precision repair was quoted.[hr] [twocol_one]
GMN, TSE 205-4000/37, R371083
37kW, 3890rpm, 400v, 267 Hz
Repair Project R2011320[/twocol_one_last] [hr]
- The spindle journal diameters show no appreciable wear and are acceptable for proper bearing fits.
- The upper bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The lower bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The upper and lower bearings show some wear on the inner and outer diameters. The upper bearing failed causing the spindle to lock up.
- The unit will be assembled and tested.
Complete this form for a custom quote – Inspections are free