Below is a recent summary of a HSD ES919 spindle repair completed for one of our customers. Contact us for new automatic tool change spindles as well.
The customer called in with referencing bad spindle bearings and sent the spindle in for his free inspection. Inspection indicated no further damage and the standard high precision repair was quoted.[hr] [twocol_one]
- DR7000103 Lower Bearing 1
- DR7000102 Upper Bearing 1
- DR7000087 Dynamic Balance Rotating Part 1
- DR7000041 Spindle Repair Labor And Assy
- ***Repair proposal R2011335
- ***ES919, s/n 00051328, 7kW, 24000rpm, 380v, 400 Hz, w/ ISO 30 taper
- The spindle journal diameters show no appreciable wear and are acceptable for proper bearing fits.
- The upper bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The lower bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The taper runout is acceptable. Our proposal provides no repair to the spindle taper.
- The upper and lower bearings show some wear on the inner and outer diameters.
- The stator passed the phase and insulation tests.
- The gripper appears to be in good condition.