Below is a recent summary of a Omlat 14.5kW quote completed for one of our customers. [hr] [twocol_one]
***Omlat, 14.5kW, 24000rpm, 380v, 800 Hz
- DR7000776 – Lower & upper bearings
- DR7000024 – Drawbar repair – weld and remachine
- DR7000501 – HSK63F Gripper
- DR7000087 – Dynamic Balance Rotating Part
***Repair proposal R2012474[/twocol_one_last] [hr]
We are pleased to provide our repair proposal for the subject unit.
- The spindle journal diameters show no appreciable wear and are acceptable for proper bearing fits.
- The upper bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The lower bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The taper runout is acceptable. Our proposal provides no repair to the spindle taper.
- The upper and lower bearings show some wear on the inner and outer diameters.
- The tool pressure is a little low and the fingers look worn. We recommend replacing the gripper.
- There is a friction weld on the drawbar. We recommend welding the end of the drawbar and re-machining.
- The proximity switches work fine and will be set at time of assembly.
- The unit will be assembled and tested. – Lead-time is 12-15 business days.
Complete this form for a custom quote – Inspections are free