Below is a recent summary of a Perske VS 60.11-2 repair quote completed for one of our customers.
***Perske, VS 60.11-2, s/n 823016, 7 Hp, 17570/21030rpm, 220/380v, 300/360 Hz
- R203921 – Lower bearing
- DR7000028 – Upper bearing
- DR7000039 – Bearing Cartridge Repair
- DR7000632 – Perske, Fan KRS61.13
- DR7000024 – Terminal strip
***Repair proposal R2012417
We are pleased to provide our repair proposal for the subject unit.
- The spindle journal diameters show no appreciable wear and are acceptable for proper bearing fits.
- The upper bearing housing inner diameter is larger than design specifications and shows some wear. We recommend boring and bushing the housing.
- The lower bearing housing inner diameter meets design specifications and shows no appreciable wear. No modification is required.
- The taper runout is acceptable. Our proposal provides no repair to the spindle taper.
- The upper and lower bearings show some wear on the inner and outer diameters.
- The terminal box and terminal strip are broke. We will replace the box and strip.
- The stator passed the phase and insulation tests.
- The fan is worn. We will replace the fan.
- The unit will be assembled and tested. Lead-time is 4-6 weeks.